This blog is a place where I will translate interesting findings in biomedical and basic science research from scientific jargon to plain old English. The bottom line: You don't need a PhD to understand science!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

An Introduction

“The Bottom Line in BioScience” is a blog designed to help all readers learn, appreciate, and respect science (no matter their academic background). I hope to use the knowledge I have gained from my doctoral studies in Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology to help translate interesting findings in biomedical and basic science research from scientific jargon to plain old English. I will strive to summarize complicated research in an accurate, yet palatable, manner. Questions and comments to my posts are always welcomed (in fact encouraged!) so that we may generate insightful discussions and maybe learn a little something once in a while!

The Bottom Line: I want to bring science to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment